haring this fun post from my blog friend Cheila! – Pink for Days
I am so excited that have over 100 followers now and am trying to keep up with everyone! I truly love blogging for the social network it creates and I want to get to know all of you!! Cheila posted this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to do the same. It seems like a perfect activity for a Sunday Fun-Day 🙂
Do not feel obligated to answer any question you do not want to answer – just delete it or leave it blank. Copy and paste with your answers below in comments 🙂
I will comment my answers so you get to know me better to.
- What is your first name?
- Do you have a middle name?
- Can you tell me your age and birthday?
- Where in the world are you?
- What is your maternal language? What language do you speak at home? Do you speak any other languages?
- Are you married? If so, how many years? Did you have a big wedding?
- Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? if so, how many years have you been together?
- Are you a mom or dad? How many babes do you have? Can you tell me their first names or nicknames and ages?
- What do you do for a living?
- What did you study in University? Did you attend?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite band or artist?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What sports/activities do you practice?
- Do you have any pets? Can you tell me their names?
- What time is it for you right now?
- Why do you blog?
- What do you love about blogging? Is there something you don’t like?
Now some questions about my blog, if you don’t mind answering!
- Do you like my blog? Why?
- Do you think I post too often?
- Do you think I am too open about things and should be more discreet?
- Do I annoy you in any way?
- What kind of posts do you prefer?
- What kind of posts don’t you like?
- Do you have a favorite post ever?
- Do you have any suggestions?
- Is there something you would like to see on my blog?
- These questions should be answered in the comment section.
- You can answer them as topics or do a small text.
- You can skip the ones you don’t want to answer.
- You can think of this as a tag and do the same on your blog, to get to know your readers!!
Looking forward to hearing everyone’s answers and learning more about YOU!