Hi fellow bloggers! I have a few quick questions for you, as I am deciding what direction to go with my page.
Would you mind answering a few quick questions for me?
If you have any questions or opinions you are searching for in regards to your blog, feel free to ask me too, and I am happy to check out your page and answer!
My questions are:
- When you write your blog posts, do you do it primarily on a desktop/laptop, tablet, or phone?
- When you view other bloggers posts, do you do it primarily on a desktop/laptop, tablet or phone?
- Do you blog with the intention of monetizing your site, or do you do it just for fun?
- If you do monetize your site, what techniques are you using? What has worked the best for you so far? (Just put NA if this does not apply to you)
- Do you blog about just one niche, or do you explore a large number of topics on your blog? Do you feel like this helps or hurts your engage with people?
A bonus question I have but don’t feel obligated to spend too much time on… if you look at my blog, do you feel like the layout is professional and easy to follow, or would I benefit from trying a different style of layout that looks more like a formal website?
I have been thinking about changing my layout but I don’t know if that would change the feel of my page too much. I like all the pictures, but worry it doesn’t look professional enough.
Thank you all!!
XO – Abbey