I am pretty new to blogging – I created my blog in November, but only really started posting and participating regularly in March. So, this is the first blog award I have been nominated for and I am quite tickled! I feel like it means that I am finally starting to engage with people on here and make new blogger friends, and also that people enjoy my content enough to follow and enjoy reading, which means a lot to me! So, thank you Grace for my first nomination 🙂
I was nominated by the lovely Grace Hickson who is a beautiful person with a beautiful page!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 people
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them!
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a relatively sporty person – I enjoy watching sports and participating in them! I snowboard, golf, and like watching football and soccer. My husband and I don’t usually miss watching a Seattle Sounders or Seahawks game!
- I moved across the country from New York to Seattle by myself when I was 17 years old for a boy… a story that my daughter will never know the truth about!!!
- I broke my foot walking once. Like, literally walking through a parking lot I twisted my ankle and snapped the bone in half. I was so embarrassed over how it happened I didn’t want people to know my foot was broken, so I covered my cast under my jeans for 4 months (thank you bell bottoms for being in when I was in highschool!!). The day I missed school to get my cast removed my teachers didn’t believe the story of why I was absent, because they had no idea I had a knee-high cast for months.
- I boat almost daily at work. I sell new sport/luxury boats including the brands Cobalt and Malibu Boats if you are familiar. I get rained on almost daily too 🙂
- I LOVE Disney and will never grow to old for Disney movies! Now having a daughter who loves Disney, we usually unwind for the night by watching a movie together in bed. Our favorites are Tangled and Frozen (I LOVE Moana too!). I can’t wait to see the new Beauty and the Beast!
- Before pregnancy I couldn’t eat spicy food. I had no tolerance for it at all! My first week of being pregnant (before I even knew I was knocked up) I was craving spicy foods like crazy! I now can eat and like SUPER spicy foods… my husband jokes it is because our daughter is 1/2 Mexican, haha.
- I’m really fucking funny in real life. I feel like I am usually pretty serious on here and that likely doesn’t come through, so you will just have to trust me. I might swear a little bit too… working on that!
Okay, Blog Nominations!
This part was really hard for me, guys! I didn’t realize how many amazing blogs I follow and interact with daily until I was forced to pick 15 ONLY to nominate. I also guess that I don’t really know the criteria for who to nominate, other than blogs I like, so this will be quite the potpourri of nominations! I tried to nominate bloggers who I interact with a lot who I have not seen posting awards all the time. If I didn’t nominate you, it could be very well that you have a beautiful blog but other people have already nominated you A MILLION TIMES. Either way, I love you all, and thanks for reading 🙂